Flo2Cash is a New Zealand owned and operated payment provider. Flo2Cash accepts a wide range of credit cards, easy to set up and there is no need to establish a merchant account with your bank.
Once a customer has chosen to buy an item(s) from your shopping cart, Storbie takes them through a checkout process and then directs them to Flo2Cash to make the purchase. The customer is then returned to your site once the payment is complete. Flo2Cash payments are also automatically lodged against an order and can be viewed in Storbie’s order management area. To accept credit card payments using Flo2Cash web payments, first contact Flo2Cash on 0800 356 222 or visit their website to use the contact form.
Configuring the Return Option in your Flo2Cash account
When you have signed up for Flo2Cash you will be provided with an Account ID and a login to the the Flo2Cash website. Before connecting your account to your Storbie Shop you need to set the Return Option setting in your Flo2Cash account. If this setting is not correct then your customers will see an error message after completing successful payment.
- Log in to your Flo2Cash account.
- Click the Channel Settings link in the Payments side menu.
- Click the Integration Settings link in the Quick Menu located just under the Web Payments heading.
- Under the Return Option heading, check that Post to Return URL is selected. If not, then select that option and click the Save Changes button.
- Now that setting has been verified you're ready to add your Flo2Cash account to your Storbie shop. All you need is your Flo2Cash Account ID.
How to set up Flo2Cash in your Storbie shopOnce you have your Flo2Cash Account ID it will only take a few minutes to connect it with your Storbie shop.
- Navigate to the payments area in your Storbie shop's settings area and choose to add Flo2Cash web payments as a payment method:
- Enter your Flo2Cash Account ID. This will be a five or six digit number given to you during the Flo2Cash set up process.
- Click NEXT.
- You will have the option to change the price of an order if a customer chooses to use Flo2Cash as their payment method.
- Click FINISH.
- Once these steps have been completed correctly, integration with Flo2Cash is complete. Don’t forget to publish your changes to make the new payment type available to your customers.