Xero Accounting Integration
We’ve built free Xero integration into every Storbie shop. Once you’re connected, your sales invoices will automatically start appearing in Xero so you can spend more time at the beach.
Firstly make sure that you sign up for an account with Xero if you haven’t done so already. Then follow these steps within your Storbie store.
- From the Manage page click on the Settings tab, then click Xero Integration in the lefthand menu.
- Click the Connect to Xero button. This will take you to an authorisation page on the Xero website.
- On the Xero website you will see a page similar to the following. Enter your Xero email and password and click Login.
- You will now see a screen similar to the following.
- Select the correct organisation (if you have more than one) and then click Allow access. By clicking Allow access, you are allowing Storbie to access Xero on your behalf.
- You will be redirected back to Storbie and will need to click Edit Xero Integration Settings in the top right of the Xero Integration Area.
- In the wizard check the Enable Xero Integration box, select the correct account to create invoices in and then specify the date that you want the synchronisation to commence. This date can be in the past if you want to synchronise orders that have already occurred.
- Click FINISH to save your changes. This will create a background task in Storbie to send orders to Xero. This will happen immediately. You do not need to publish changes for this to take effect.
- If you now navigate to your Orders page, you should now see the Xero synchronisation status of all orders since the Sync Start date that you specified in the previous step.
- A new invoice will be created in your Xero account each time an order is placed.
- A “filled in” blue Xero icon indicates that the order has been sent to Xero.
- The double-arrow icon indicates that the Order is yet to be synchronised.
- Orders have have been Paid for will appear in the Paid section in Xero
- Orders with a Status of Pay Pending will show in Xero as a draft.
- If you have more than one Storbie shop that you want to connect to the same Xero organisation there are some special considerations that you should be aware of. Please contact Storbie Support if you are in this situation.
- If you want to temporarily suspend Xero synchronisation you can uncheck the Enable Xero Integration box and click Finish. When you re-enable it again you it will catch up with any orders that have not been synchronised.