E-Marketing Systems Integration
There are some excellent e-marketing products available such as Mailchimp
provides an easy way to get your customers to opt in to your newsletter during the checkout process.
- Go to your shop’s Manage area.
- Click on Settings.
- Choose E-marketing.
- Click the button Set up CUSTOMER SIGNUP.
- Select one of the options which asks customers if they would like to sign up to your newsletter. You can choose to have the check box automatically checked or not.
- Enter some text that explains to your customer what they are signing up to.
- Click FINISH.
- If you now preview the checkout you will see that your customers will be asked if they would like to sign up to your newsletter.
- Before you send out a newsletter, return to the E-Marketing page in the shop Manage area.
- Choose Copy into an email marketing system.
- Choose the date that you last copied customers from Storbie into your e-marketing system.
- Click NEXT.
- All customers that have opted into your newsletter since the date you chose on the previous step will be displayed in the text box in a format that can be copied and pasted into popular e-Marketing systems.