Adding a YouTube Video to a Page
You can embed YouTube videos in your shop. The first step is to create an account at YouTube (http://www.youtube.com
) and upload your video. Make sure that your video is published and that embedding is enabled (the default). Once you have uploaded your video to YouTube you are ready to add it to your Storbie
- Navigate to the page on which you want to add a YouTube video.
- Hover over the drop down arrow to the right of the top bar of the content area that you want to add the video to and choose YouTube Video.
- Navigate to your video on YouTube and click the Share button located just below the video.
- This will reveal a new section which includes an Embed button. Click that to display the embed code for your video.
- Copy the text in the Embed box.
- Paste the text into the text box in Storbie.
- The video will automatically resize to fit into the full width of the content area it is displayed in. Optionally, change the display size from 100% to something smaller.
- Click FINISH.
YouTube Video Tips
- When a video is uploaded to YouTube the publisher can choose to disable embedding. If you are embedding a video that was published by somebody else then this may prevent you from adding it to your Storbie shop.