Deactivating and Reactivating Retailers
If you wish to remove a retailer site from your XX you can deactivate it. This could be used, for example, if XX. Once the retailer site is deactivated they will no longer be able to access your products but it does not delete the site itself. It is possible to reactivate the site in the future if required.
Deactivating Retailer SitesDeactivating an individual site:
- Navigate to your Manage area
- Click on the Retailers tab
- Find the site that you want to deactivate and click the Deactivate button on the far right of the page.
To deactivate multiple retailer sites:
- Select the check boxes of the sites that you wish to deactivate.
- Then in the More drop down select Deactivate sites.
If a site is deactivated you can reactivate it at a later date:
- To reactivate an individual site simply click the Reactivate button on the far right of the site list
- Select the check boxes of the sites you wish to reactivate
- Then in the "More" drop down select Active sites.
If you need any assistance with activating or deactivating Retailers please contact us.