Requirements for obtaining a merchant account with your bankSome payment providers such as DPS Payment Express and eWAY allow you to accept payments from your customers quickly, easily and securely by credit or debit card. In order to accept payments using these providers you will need to apply for a merchant account with your bank (if you are unsure which providers require a merchant account you can check this here).
In order for your bank to allow your business to use their merchant services you must complete the steps below:
- Custom payment method
- Business/trading name and contact details
- Delivery times and methods
- Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy
- Export conditions
- Bank review
3. Shipping InformationYou will need to ensure that you have entered shipping methods into your Storbie shop so that your customers are aware of shipping times, availability and cost. Instructions on adding shipping information can be found here.
4. Terms & Conditions and Refunds PolicyIf you are a Storbie Pharmacy owner please contact email@example.com to obtain the sample Terms & Conditions and Return Policy. Alternatively please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Once you have prepared your Terms and Conditions to fit your business follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Manage and then to Settings
- On the righthand menu, under Design & Content, select Policies
- Select Edit Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Choose an option below that you would prefer and then select Next
- Enter your Terms and Conditions and then select Finish
6. Bank review of your websiteOnce you have completed the steps above you will need to contact your bank and invite them to review these details. Instructions for adding a new admin can be found here.
Once your bank has confirmed that your website meets the required conditions you can remove them using the delete button next to their email address in your Users area.
If you have any questions or need a hand with any of the above please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com