Quick-addThe Quick-add feature in Storbie allows your customers to quickly add products to their cart directly from a gallery. This feature is off by default in your shop. When Quick-add is off, all product based galleries show a View Details button that directs a customer to the product details page before they can add a product to the cart.
When Quick-add is enabled this feature will have the following effects on a gallery:
- Products with no variations will have an Add to Cart button, allowing the customer to add a product directly to their cart from a gallery.
- Products with multiple variations will show a View Options button, this will direct the customer to the product details page.
- 'Out of stock' products will show a View Details button which directs the customer to the product details page
- Products set to enquiry only will also show the View Details button directing the customer to the product details page.
Turning on Quick-add for your entire site:This feature can be turned on site-wide by following these steps:
- Go to Settings in the Manage section of your site
- Select Appearance in the left-hand menu
- Scroll down to Product Display Preferences and select Edit product preferences
- Navigate across to gallery add to cart
- Select Quick-add ON
- Click FINSH.
You can also turn this feature on or off independently for product based galleries. As an example, you may like to turn on Quick-add for a Product Suggestions gallery, to do so follow these steps:
Turning Quick-add on or off for individual galleries:
- Firstly create your Product Suggestions gallery.
- Navigate across to gallery add to cart and select Quick-add ON
- Click FINISH.
- You'll now see that the products below that have no variations are displayed with an Add to Cart button for your customers to easily add them to the cart and purchase.
If you have any questions or need a hand with Quick-add feel free to get in touch.