Facebook Pixel IntegrationYou can integrate your Facebook pixel with your Storbie shop to easily report on conversions, optimise your adverts for success and build website custom audiences for remarketing.
- Conversion tracking. See how successful your advert is by seeing what happened as a direct result of it.
- Optimisation. Automatically bid to reach people who are more likely to convert.
- Remarketing. Remarket to everyone who visits your site, or just to people who visit specific pages or take specific actions.
Currently, this integration enables audience tracking and conversion tracking for the following Facebook standard events:
- Search, when a search is conducted.
- Add to cart, when an item is added to the cart.
- Initiate checkout, when they proceed to the checkout.
- Make purchase, when a customer reaches the Order Confirmation page. Includes the total value of the order as the conversion value.
- Add payment info, when a customer reaches the Order Confirmation page, if they used an integrated payment provider (e.g. PayPal, eWAY)
If you haven't created a Facebook pixel yet you'll need to create this in Ads Manager in Facebook, please follow these steps:
- Click here to go to the Pixel section in your Facebook Ads Manager area.
- Click Create a pixel.
- Enter a name for your pixel. There's only one pixel per ad account, so choose a name that represents your business.
- Click Create pixel.
- Go to the Settings area of your shop
- From the side menu bar, select Analytics
- Select Edit Facebook Pixel settings
- If you haven't already, create a Facebook Pixel inside your Facebook advertising account then select Next
- Enter the Facebook Pixel ID that Facebook assigned to your advertising account
- Select Finish
- Publish Changes