Adding a Hero Image to a pageAdding a hero image to a page is a great way to modernise and enhance the look and feel of your Storbie site.
To add a hero image to your site, take the following steps:
- In the Page Header bar, hover over the down arrow and select "Hero Image"
- In the set up wizard, add the image that you would like to display on your page. You can choose an alternative image for mobile devices also if you wish. Then select Next. Make sure this image is at least 2000 pixels wide.
- You have the option to add a 3D parallax effect which adds a nice element of depth to your page. The background of your page will move at a slower/faster rate (depending on your choice) than the foreground which creates a 3D effect as you scroll down the page.
- You also have the option to layer text and/or a button over the hero image. There are further options for animation and the overlay, we recommend trying out a few combinations to see what works best.
- Select Finish and view the new Hero Image in all its glory!
- Remember to Publish Changes so your customers can see your new Hero Image too!