Deactivating and Reactivating Sites
If you wish to remove a site from your marketplace you can deactivate it. This could be used, for example, if a member has yet to pay their membership fees. Once the site is deactivated it will no longer appear in your marketplace but it does not delete the site itself. It is possible to reactivate the site in the future if required.
Deactivating SitesDeactivating an individual site:
- Navigate to your Manage area
- Click on the Sites tab
- Find the site that you want to deactivate from your marketplace and click the Deactivate button on the far right of the page.
To deactivate multiple sites:
- Select the check boxes of the sites that you wish to deactivate.
- Then in the More drop down select Deactivate sites.
If a site is deactivated you can reactivate it to appear back in your marketplace:
- To reactivate an individual site simply click the Reactivate button on the far right of the site list
- Select the check boxes of the sites you wish to reactivate
- Then in the "More" drop down select Active sites.
Once a site has been reactivated and the site is still live it will appear back in your marketplace