Set up is simple with eWAY – the eWAY team does all the hard work for you, even completing your bank account applications. eWAY’s affordable pricing plans scale depending on your transaction volume and value and there are no set up fees or fixed-term contract. Get paid faster with same day settlement.
- NO contract binding periods or monthly minimums
- NO setup costs
- Access to eWAY’s 24/7 dedicated Support Heroes – to help you every step of the way
- eWAY is offering all New Zealand based Storbie customers an exclusive 2.7% per transaction rate (with no other fees).
To add eWAY as a payment method there are a few things that you need to make sure are clearly visible on your Storbie site:
- Publish your physical business address including country. If you run your business from home, you need to display at the very least your city and country.
- Clearly display a business contact phone number and contact email address
- A Returns/Refunds Policy
- Terms and Conditions of Sale, this can be added in the Policies area in the Settings tab of your shop.
- Display the Visa and MasterCard logos in your Cart area. You can download these images here:
If you have any questions or need a hand with any of the required information above please contact us at email@example.com
For further information on eWAY or to sign up, visit their website.
How to set up eWAY with your Storbie siteTo set up the integration between your Storbie site and eWAY you will need your API key and password.
- Navigate to the payments area in your Storbie shop's settings area and choose to add eWAY payments as a payment method
- Enter your API key and password
- Select whether you would like to adjust the cost of the order when a customer chooses this payment method or whether you would like the cost to remain the same
- Click FINISH.
- Once these steps have been completed correctly, integration with eWAY is complete. Don’t forget to publish your changes to make the new payment type available to your customers.