If you are GST registered then you will want to set this up in your Storbie
- Go to the shop’s Manage area.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Financial Details.
- Select that you are GST Registered.
- Enter your GST number.
- Either choose that your product prices include or exclude GST. If you product prices exclude GST then ‘+ GST’ will be added after all of the prices listed in your store and GST will be added in the checkout.
- If you choose that your prices include GST then the amount of GST within the order will be automatically calculated and displayed with the order.