Configuring Your Delivery DestinationsIf you are based outside of New Zealand, you can find shipping instructions here
If your shop is based in New Zealand, these are the options you have available to you for shipping.
Follow these steps to choose which parts of the world you deliver to:
- Go to the shipping area in the settings area of your shop's Manage area.
- Click Edit Shipping Profile.
- Choose if you would like to deliver worldwide, New Zealand only or to New Zealand and Australia. If you are delivering worldwide then you can choose if you would like the countries to be grouped using New Zealand Post or DHL zoning for the purposes of defining different shipping costs.
- Click FINISH.
- Go to the "Shipping" area in the "Manage" section of your shop.
- Select "Edit Shipping Profile
- Choose whether you would like to deliver worldwide or whether you would like to deliver only to locations within your country.
- Click Finish
You will now need to ensure that you set up appropriate shipping costs for the different shipping groups within the profile that you have chosen.